Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Wish Naomi Hit Me

Naomi Campbell is a certain kind of blackberry tossing Goddess that is unsurpassed, in her talent, beauty and reputation... at least in my books.


 
(the following videos are about a half an hour segment of Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks from the Tyra show; no idea about the original air date)...




I'm not even going to sugar coat it, I don't like Tyra Banks; even in that above interview she comes off really condescending and passive aggressive to me. Her show has been cancelled (finally) and I think America's Next Top Model is on it's way off the air in no time...


Yeah, game on Tyra.

Bottom line is, Tyra wants people to think she's Mother fucking Theresa whereas Naomi knows she's got issues and could give a damn what people think. And that is why I will always be #TEAMNAOMI.



XO
ALIX KAT

No comments:

Post a Comment