Wednesday, May 9, 2012

The Hottest Bitch Ever

FRANCES BEAN COBAIN

Okay if you don't live under a fucking rock, Frances Bean Cobain is the daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love; The grunge power-couple of the 90's (and may he rest in peace). As everyone knows Kurt passed away eight years ago last month while Courtney manages to stay semi-relevant pissing people off with twitter rants (but I still fucking love her).


But this isn't about Kurt and Courtney, this is about how much of a badass/kickass/smart/stunning woman Frances Bean is in her own right. For starters it's really fucking cool that interned at Rolling Stone Magazine in 2008, that would kind of be (one of my many) dream(s) come true. Then in 2010 she held her first art show titled Scumfuck at L.A's La Luz De Jesus Gallery. 

Scumfuck; graphite & ink on paper, 8.25″ x 5 3/8″ in 10″ x 8″ frame

 Celestial Splendor; graphite, ink & glitter on paper; 12″ x 14.5″ in 16″ x 20″ frame

She did all of these pieces under the pseudonym 'Fiddle Tim' (I got these photos from flavorwire.com and you can see more here). Her pieces are really interesting and potentially controversial, and I love that. 
She keeps a pretty low profile, rarely doing interviews or big events. She does, however, do photo shoots. And fucking amazing ones at that. Tonight, my friend Caitlyn posted a few photos of Frances Beans photo shoot with famed photographer Hedi Slimane. I needed to see them all and within minutes I was looking at one of... scratch that, the most gorgeous/raw/amazing photo shoot I'd seen in some time. I'm totally obsessed, not to mention she has some kickass tattoos. So naturally, I decided I had to share my select favorites (which by the way is almost all of them)...



Okay. So, believe it or not there's a few photos from the set I haven't posted and you can see them at HEDI SLIMANE ROCK DIARY.

But seriously... FUCK ME! Is she not the most stunning, intriguing woman ever? Too bad if you said 'No' because you're wrong. She totally is; But too bad again because Isaiah Silva of the Rambles got there first and they announced their engagement sometime last year.

Anyway, you're welcome for all the visual pleasure and I do suggest developing a strong obsession with Frances Bean Cobain.
Happy Hump-Day bitches and bros.

Xo
-Alix Kat

P.S. I also wish I threw myself a suicide-themed 'Rest In Peace, Childhood' sixteenth birthday bash.

No comments:

Post a Comment