Thursday, October 25, 2012

she's a fucking bombshell... DUH!

I've changed my layout slightly - keeping the formatting of the blog the same for the most part. I've added a thick, black border where the links to my other pages are located as well as a few minor changes to the side bar (... and some other things). I'll currently be posting somewhat sporadically until things are ready but I'm now hoping to be fully up and running sooner rather than later.
Suggestions and critiques regarding the new layout/direction would be greatly appreciated.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥  

I posted a few of these on my tumblr and might as well share them here....

Cameron Diaz in all her blonde, leggy glory shot by Terry Richardson for Esquire Magazine.

You're Welcome
& Enjoy


So, yeah, if you weren't aware/happened to be living under a rock...
Cameron's a fucking bombshell... duh.

I can't believe this woman is forty, un-fucking-believeable-forty. I also love how she publicly admits her love for weed... how chill would it be to spark up a joint with her? Yeah, think about it.

I rest my case.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Stay tuned for mini updates and make sure to check out Terry Richardsons Diary.

ALIX KAT
XO
tumblr & tweet

No comments:

Post a Comment