Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Bitch in Black Goes To Rehab...

The Bitch in Black has been very sick... - not me, Alix Kat - the blog itself and it's time for The Bitch in Black to go to rehab.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I keep trying to create and operate blogs that will 'work' (or whatever other bullshit expectation I set for myself) and then life keeps happening and completely throws me off of any expectations or goals I may have had... I'm kind of distracted, like, really easily and I seem to accidentally draw to myself to chaos... and sometimes it's only the chaos in my head, either way... 
Welcome to Procrastination Nation.

So for starters I'm contemplating moving all of the current blog entries I have on The Bitch in Black onto one of my old 'archive' blogs and just starting The Bitch in Black completely anew.

[begin personal rant/revelations] I've got a lot of 'construction' to do on this site and I keep thinking about how badly I want it to work... but this time I need to not care if it to 'works' up to my expectations, this time I just want it to make me happy and I want to make any and all readers I have happy.
I want to help provide beauty, style and self love tips, music/movie/television reviews and interesting worldly and pop culture stories. I want to provide people generally interesting articles from a radical girls point of view... but ultimately this time it's for me - to write what I want to write about, post what I want to post, not give a damn about how many 'hits' I receive and let go of all the expectations of internet blogging that I've always had. It's time to finally let go and just write. [end personal rant/revelations]

Naturally The Bitch in Black will be on hiatus... or rather continue the hiatus I have been on and off of since day one. I need some time to figure out a strategy and plan with no expectations whatsoever. I know any of the few readers I have left have probably found this whole post quite boring but my first step is to address the current issues of me, my blogging (and inconsistency), the blog in itself as well as working on a direction and plan - so please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments, concerns or critiques via alixdaignault@me.com.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The Bitch in Black blog will basically be going under the knife for a bit of cosmetic surgery and some severe therapy to figure itself out... I'm giving an estimate of 2-4 weeks for the grand reveal but will be making some (probably infrequent) updates in the mean time.

I've become very active again on my tumblr @ tatteredtights.tumblr so feel free to check that out as well as becoming active on twitter again so follow me @alixdaignault

XO
ALIX KAT

P.S. THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE SONG... LISTEN TO IT, LOVE IT OR SUCK IT.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment